In fall 2020, FlatWorld will award free textbooks, including access to FlatWorld Homework, to one professor’s class for an entire academic year.
Thank you for your interest. The nomination period is now closed.
Deadline: April 30, 2020.
For questions, please contact support:
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the United States aged 18 years or over, except employees of FlatWorld, their close relatives, or anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. Closing date for entry will be April 30, 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. FlatWorld reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by FlatWorld.
7. FlatWorld is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. FlatWorld will provide a maximum value of 100 free textbooks to a class. If a professor’s class is larger than 100 students, FlatWorld will provide an equivalent discount to all students in the class. For example, if the winning professor’s class has 200 students, each student will receive a 50% discount on their FlatWorld materials.
9. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by FlatWorld.
10. The winner will be notified by email by June 30, 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The FlatWorld will notify the winner as to how the prize can be collected.
12. The FlatWorld’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, the professor consents for their submission to be used in FlatWorld promotional materials, at FlatWorld’s discretion.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and class image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
15. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.S. data protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party.